PrinTif 9x is a so-called Virtual Printer Driver, which means: When printing any arbitrary document on PrinTif 9x, the output is not going to be a printed sheet of paper, but an image file in TIFF format on your hard disk. In other words: It provides a snapshot of the entire document at the resolution of your choice.
Therefore, PrinTif 9x is perfectly suitable for
* Desktop Publishing
* Document Management
* and archival.
* creates image files in TIFF format from all Windows PC applications
* optional Multipage TIFF or one TIFF per page
* optional in colour or monochrome
* freely selectable resolution (100 - 600 dpi)
* numerous paper sizes up to A0 (84 cm x 118 cm = 33 inch x 47 inch)
* loss-free compression by LZW algorithm
* document name can be taken on into filename
Read The publisher description in: German